Zhenya

Discussion Forum on Andys Collection

Started by anonymous at 15,Nov,06 02:40

Hi! I would like to have more information about Zhenya. I think she is from Ukraine. Is she still active? Does she have a web page or email?
A few years ago I had great phone and webcam sex with her. She makes a man really, really horny. It was a perfect show.

New Comment

Comments:
By CameraMan at 15,Nov,06 07:02 Hide
I think you are talking about Model_185. She really worked as a webcam model for some time as far as I know. Regretably I cannot give you more information besides what is already written in the descriptions to her photosets. I have not seen her for 2 years. As far as I know she did not have any webpages, but she must have email as she had a computer (which is rather rare for russian models). I do not know it, however. And by the way she was already married then.

By anonymous at 06,Jan,07 22:24 Hide
The girls are so numerious...so varied...so productive...your talent is off LA studios..
im guessing you have very experienced camera people...im 50 well travelled and i think a few of them ive gone out with...thank you.
i wish i had the money to express my appreciation....
thanks again..LR

By anonymous at 27,Nov,10 01:29 Hide
I've seen Zhenya in Karups or AMK one. But they have her listed under another name.

New Comment

Show your Genitals