Incredible!

Discussion Forum on Andys Collection

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by anonymous at 21,Dec,05 22:59

I don't think i have ever laid eyes on more wonderful charming poses in my life except when i was a young boy growing up. In your childhood you know it was always common for the mother or other lady in family to take the boy even in the ladies rooms. Of course too young to understand or appreciate the beauty of the human girl/lady it's still only a memory untill you reach the period where our own body seeks the attention of the other half as intended by nature and/or our Creators.

This is truly a very thoughtful laid out display. Congrats on bucking the normal trend and setting this site very far apart from all the rest.

Most ALL those ladies are so very real even in picture poses that some seem to look right into your heart. Russina ladies are the most adorable these days then from any other land IMHO.

They remind me so much when i was growing up how my neighborhood was full of nice appearance girls & ladies and everyone was so thoughtful and kind to one another. To fall in love then was a Dream!

How very nice to remember by seeing these Russina ladies expressions, so very true to form as intended.

My sincere thanks, J.

New Comment

Comments:
By CameraMan at 21,Dec,05 23:05 Hide
Wow. I must say that this is the most INCREDIBLE feedback for my site I've seen so far :)

Thanks a lot.
Andy.
By anonymous at 22,Dec,05 02:18 Hide
Well, believe me it's very well deserved. At a time when this internet is simply way over-bloated anymore with repeat content that borders on pure boredom, you take matters to an entirely different and certainly refreshing level that is a hard act to compete with IMHO.

If you don't mind me asking Andy, where do reside to accomplish so many fabulous series of poses from those charming ladies like you do. Russia proper?

I often wondered over here in the states where on earth had all the normal living run off to, with all the negative references that seem to overshadow anything that once really meant something over here, but thank Goodness Mother Mary there is still reserved a place on this earth where pure freedom of expressions in even this fashion is something to be cherished and complimented rather than thrown to the gutter like is so prevalent anymore.

I am pleasantly amazed and now thankful that someone takes the consideration to make a real good effort in the manner i see here.

A cute tush is indeed one favorable thing for many but these pictures bring into focus the very personality it seems of the girls you click the shutter for and in a realism i know is not been seen to very often.

Well then that being said, if you think i'm going a little overboard or that i am just bored & lonely you would be half right, i long since been bored with the manner in which content like this is been neglected in favor of what is populated in masse online, but then it must be meant to be, because it makes what you do ever so more important to those who really know how to appreciate all ends of this spectrum.

Sincerely, J.
By CameraMan at 22,Dec,05 15:28 Hide
Well, this collection started from the photos I made myself in a Ukrainian city only 40 miles away from Russian border. The girls there are mostly Russian with some mixture of Ukrainian and Jew blood.

Later I started to work with other photographers as there is really no much time left for shootings when you try to push a site like this. Adult entertainment is no more easy money as it was 5 years ago. I have to work hard and not on the site itself, which honestly doesn't take much time, majority of offorts come to addvertizing (which I consider to be bad, as it doesn't add anything to the value of the product, but life is life). So I just have to use other photographers rather than shoot personally.

But the photographers are Russians, shoot in Russia and the girls are Russian. Some are from St.Petersburg, some are from Moskov, but to keep an idea of the site (which is "Real Russian Amateurs") I prefer to work with photographers from Russian periphery, as in major cities girls are rather a bit sophisticated and somewhat spoiled. And I prefer to work with those who shoot real amateur girls, not professional models. Many of the girls are really first-timers, who did not have any previous experience in nude posing. Thus the natural look of the girls you are so impressed with is achieved.

Andy.
By anonymous at 22,Dec,05 23:09 Hide
I prefer to work with photographers from Russian periphery, (as in major cities girls are rather a bit sophisticated and somewhat spoiled) And I prefer to work with those who shoot real amateur girls, not professional models. Many of the girls are really first-timers, who did not have any previous experience in nude posing. Thus the natural look of the girls you are so impressed with is achieved.CameraMan wrote:
How so very true, that rings very true thruoughout this planet's nations/societies for the most part. City girls don't really have it, or what they did have in originality eventually gets exchanged for the spoiled habits that take them over.

The fact that these regular girls in many of these sets are relatively the next-door neighbor type increases the value of any expressions captured on film in any manner IMO.

Anyway, seems you put a lot of effort into this and i certainly for one hope the compensation proves to benefit you. LoL

Sincerely, J.
By anonymous at 23,Dec,05 22:02 Hide
These sets seem splendidly arranged, the girls poses are all so provacatively pleasant and so very original but not neccesarily prerranged by some rehearsal which i find refreshingly comfortable. You can always return again later and still find these sets worth all the time you take to review many times over.

Ukraine/Russia gents should be so lucky as to have these god-given family treasures of such true and original form as a common part of their everyday living for the most part and not only the very few like is here in America. There was once a time our society in USA was blessed with such gifts of fortune as these in great numbers but of course over time this society easily removed those natural favors we were accustommed to living with in exchange for today's "spoiled" and fiercely independent behaviors that makes our womens in america totally charmless and mean-spirited which is a sad state of reality and one i wish i never seen happen.

What makes this site a joy is that this brings attention to the whole lady in all her personality with real face expressions not imagined or pretend.
By CameraMan at 25,Dec,05 19:07 Hide
Again I'm very glad you enjoys the site.

However I must say that these Russian girls often do not get what they deserve as in ex-USSR life is quite ugly now and men do not value women much. Not all indeed, but underestimating of a value of a good mate is pretty common.

Also, I hope that situation in USA will correct over time as it seems to be an exaggerated consequence of a struggle for women's rights.

Andy.
By anonymous at 06,Nov,06 01:11 Hide
REAL GOOD CLEAR PHOTOS NOT BY ANY MEANS FAKE REAL STUFF WHEN OTHERS POSE ANYS GIRLS TO IT FOR REAL NO BODY MAKE UP OR DUMB NAMES JUST WHAT IV BEEN LOOKING FOR ON THE WEB. BEEN WOTH ANDY S PIC S 3 YEARS NEVER GET BOARD NO WEIRD NAMES JUST REAL GOOD GALS ALL AGES (legal of corce) BEST ON THE NET.
YES IM HUMAN

LEGAL AGE OVER 21 YEAARS OLD

By anonymous at 13,Feb,10 08:49 Hide
Andy - how many pix have you got in the members area of All (A41) ? - is she still available?
By CameraMan at 13,Feb,10 08:59 Hide

By anonymous at 06,Sep,10 05:02 Hide
ghfghjkfghgfhgf

By anonymous at 05,Oct,10 12:46 Hide
you site es best i like to

By anonymous at 28,Feb,06 00:25 Hide
andys web.sites are great covers so much real hard to find russian girls women (LEGALY) from older women to pregnet to glasses more!! i give you large amount euopean women yes those rusians more i cant get over your clear photos in action always top s in my web. searches more= the pregnet glas are real hard to find in souch clear not make up or special clothing plus mature women more!!!

[%sig%]
By CameraMan at 28,Feb,06 07:38 Hide
Thanks for the feedback :)

Andy

By anonymous at 20,Sep,06 18:24 Hide
I used to love perusing the beaytiful women posted on this site , BUT IT IS NO LONGER FREE! It's misleading and upsetting since I always new I could find beautiful women for free at this site. I know that asking for something for free is a little much, but when it's been there for so long you get used toit.
By CameraMan at 21,Sep,06 01:42 Hide
I have no idea what are you talking about. This site had and has now large preview area, but it's been always a paysite.

By anonymous at 01,Mar,08 16:18 Hide
I agree with all the positive comments and find the images of girls and ladies in full panties a refreshing change to the usual G string and thongs. It is more titivating to leave a bit to the imagination and leave these ladies a bit of dignity.
Keep up this quality of art.

Well done, well recieved.

Acme

By anonymous at 03,Jul,08 01:05 Hide
hi i like this webside thanks have a nice day.

By anonymous at 08,Feb,10 00:58 Hide
Excellent site, wonderfull photo's of a wide assortment of beautifull women young and old keeps me very busy trying to download them even though space is very small on my pc. Just keep adding more women to keep me comming back, thanks.

By anonymous at 08,Feb,10 01:05 Hide
Excellent site,i really the apreciate the photographers professional aspect on how the women pose, slowly undressing them and the really sexy poses, very top of the line classy unlike some other sites.

By anonymous at 24,Feb,10 14:53 Hide
I agree with all the good things said.
Only one complaint. But it's a big one! Your idea of what is 'chubby'. It seems to me if you (Andy) cannot see the model's ribs you call her 'chubby'. Case in point model M01. Not even close to chubby. AND if her boyfriend/spouse ever told her she was chubby he'd get his ass kicked. (And I'd help
By CameraMan at 24,Feb,10 16:00 Hide
Honestly, my classification is based on what I've seen when I first entered this business almost 10 years ago. I was only selling content then, did not have a paysite. Mostly selling through content brokers. I sent them the photos and they were making descriptions and tags. I know that calling girls with a bit of extra meat chubby is not exactly right, but then again, if I called them correctly, I would have to make 3 different categories like plump, chubby, bbw. And I do not have that much of a "chubby" content anyway to spread it among 3 categories.

I hope you understand.
By anonymous at 24,Feb,10 20:11 Hide
... but do you really think M01 fits into ANY of those 3 categories?
I repeat, I think anyone/mate who called her any of those would get their ass kicked to the curb. Plump, etc... imply excessive body fat. For maximum health women are supposed to have, what like, 18-22% body fat. Somewhere around there anyway.
Being so thin that ones ribs show, well not so much.
(I do want to repeat that over all, you have a very good site.)

By anonymous at 01,Jun,10 20:32 Hide

By anonymous at 09,Jul,10 07:14 Hide
hi

By anonymous at 16,Feb,11 17:49 Hide
No update this month ?

By anonymous at 16,Mar,11 05:50 Hide
wow i love this photos very much

By anonymous at 29,Jul,11 17:07 Hide

By anonymous at 31,Jul,11 02:37 Hide
i want to ask if somebody wants to meet one of this girls is it possible?

By anonymous at 08,Aug,11 05:21 Hide
welcome mysexbang.eu
All photos of the given site in the full size and many other things!

By anonymous at 21,Nov,11 02:25 Hide
ı am 32 years old

By anonymous at 13,Dec,11 18:12 Hide
Hi My Name is Khalid
You Fuck Me

By anonymous at 26,Dec,11 07:42 Hide
111-222-1933email@address.tst