Model 181 - Olga

Discussion Forum on Andys Collection

Started by anonymous at 20,Nov,05 17:50

Andy,
I know your not too fond of her looks, but are you planning any new shoots with Olga? I find her very attractive and seeing her is one of my top reasons for joining.
Thanks,
Brad

[%sig%]

New Comment

Comments:
By CameraMan at 21,Nov,05 01:35 Hide
Well, the problem is not in whether I like her or not, the problem is that I'm not currently in the location where she lives. Thus I cannot say when will I have another chance to shoot more content with her or will I have any at all.

Can I ask you what is so attractive about her from your point of view?

Andy.
By anonymous at 22,Nov,05 03:15 Hide
Andy,

She just has that innocent, girl next door, look to her. Also, the big, natural breasts never hurt.

Cheers,
Brad

By anonymous at 13,Apr,06 16:09 Hide
Andy,

I have to agree with Brad that Olga is extremely attractive. It's hard to say why exactly. Yes, her boobs are gorgeous, big, not too firm, not too soft and saggy, but just right, with nice full nipples. But the rest of her body is perfect too, all the way from her shoulders to her butt to her long and shapely legs. But most of all, it's the combination of all of that with her face and the short hair. I think she's a very pretty girl even though she looks very boyish in many pictures (especially those where her hair is extremely short and where she's sucking dick). The combination of that boyish face and those big boobs is an enormous turn-on. Once I'd seen those pictures, I thought she looked to die for in ALL her pictures. Please oh please add more pictures of lovely Olga and I'll join the site in a heartbeat.

Thanks,

Michael

By anonymous at 11,Jun,10 11:41 Hide
who is she?
By anonymous at 05,Jul,10 03:36 Hide
Я ЕЁ ЗНАЮ ОЧЕНЬ ДАВНО.КЛАССНАЯ ТЁЛКА.
By anonymous at 31,Aug,10 17:42 Hide
write in english please

By anonymous at 11,Jun,10 11:42 Hide
where i find she?
By anonymous at 06,Jul,10 02:36 Hide
ЕЁ ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО ЗОВУТ ОЛЬГА.В ЖИЗНИ СКЛОННА К ЭКСГИБИЦИОНИЗМУ.БОГАТАЯ СЕКСУАЛЬНАЯ ФАНТАЗИЯ.
By anonymous at 31,Aug,10 17:42 Hide
write in english please
By anonymous at 30,Aug,11 06:09 Hide
where i find she?

By anonymous at 01,Jan,12 13:52 Hide
HAVE OLGA CASTING FND CAN I SEE THIS CASTING.

By anonymous at 01,Jan,12 13:57 Hide
HAVE CAMERAMEN SEX WITH OLGA ORAL-VAGINAL.

New Comment

Show your Genitals